Monday, August 14, 2006

August 12

Annapolis is very beautiful town! The town is located near the sea and has a lot of lovely house. I wish I lived there in the future… But I heard land price of Annapolis is very expensive. It’s too bad(;_;)

August 13

We visited George Washington’s Mount Vernon by Water cruise. The place has a lot of nature. A splendid view unfolded before my eye.
When I returned Alexandria I bought two books. Both are Japanese books translated in English. I will try to compare English and Japanese:)




This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Reading the same book in two different languages and comparing them is a wonderful way to practice your skills! Keep it up and keep having fun throughout the rest of the trip!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Reading Japanese books in English is a great way to boost your reading skills, especially if you have already read the books in the original language. You can often deal with new vocabulary and grammar if you don't have to worry about culture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home