Thursday, September 07, 2006


















Everyday I go to a driving school to get a license.Driving is difficult for me because roads are so narrow and there are many traffic signs in Japan^^; In the second picture,there are some signals in the textbook. Driving teacher said that in three counties-Japan,Switzerland,and・・・sorry,I forget.Maybe European country- getting a driving license is very tough:(











These are pictures of MOS BURGER.Sometimes I have lunch at MOS BURGER.Probably MOS BURGER is a fast-food restaurant chain that originated in Japan.Beverages are served in transparent glasses instead of paperboard cups. Most of the products listed upon its menu, including hamburgers and french fries, are made with fresh ingredients after the customer has ordered. The prices are higher than McDonald's.But,I think MOS BURGER is better than MsDonald's.Anyway the taste of MOS is gooood!

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Wow!
Your explanation about the driving school is interesting because I plan to get a driver license next year! But those signs look almost the same to me....(^^ゞ

I like MOS Burger,too! I really love Teriyaki Burger at there. I also like Freshness Burger! These shops are a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it! Your picture made me want to go and eat at MOS Burger!!! Hahaha~^^

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

I was hungry before I looked at your post, but reading your post has made me even hungrier. I want fooooooooddd!!! But it's midnight and I'm too lazy to find something to eat. -_-;;; yabai yabai yabai yabai.... ^^ Anyways, looking at those pictures reminds me of the time when I attended driving school. It was soooo booooorrinnnnggggg!! But it's something you gotta do, right?? Good luck and I hope you can get your license so when I go to Japan, you can take me out for a drive! ^^;;;

P.S. - I like those driving school cars. Mazda3's right??? ^^

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger bon said...

I love MOS too! My favorite menu is Yamabudou(wild grapes) soda. Do you like it?

After you get driving license, I want to drive with you. So I have to practice driving more.
Gambare~~

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I never thought that hamburgers were so popular in Japan! What happened to teriyaki and tempura???

Good luck with your driving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home