Friday, September 15, 2006


My mother's friend asked me to go to a cooking school in Hiroo.Of course I like eating,and also like cooking!I was glad to go to there.Most cooking schools in Japan have Japanese cooking teacher,but this school is not.Teachers in this school are peopel from another country.And every time a teacher changes.My cooking teacher of this time is Australian.Her name is Lisa.She is so beautiful.She sometimes comes on a TV commercial^^
We cooked Australian food"Toad in the hole"Lisa taught us how to cook it in English.It's hard for me to listen to because Her English is very fast.But I think that it is good opportunity for listening English.

"Toad~"was yummy.Someday I wanna cook it again~:)



3 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Hiromi said...

Hello~,Mimaki!
I'm so glad to find your new post! It's interesting to learn how to cook something from foreign people and I'm sure it helps you understand the culture of the teacher's home country! Reading your post made me hungry even though I had a big lunch today!

Please make "Toad~" for me some day...! Also, I wonder how Toad~ tastes like.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

I want Toad too I want!!!! ^^;;
Oisisooooo da naaa~~~
You have to cook for me when I visit Japan, ok??? Yakusoku!! ^^

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

As a vegetarian, I don't eat toads (haha). But I enjoyed reading about, and seeing pictures of, your cooking class. I like the idea of learning to cook and practicing your English at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home