I haven't seen you for a long time...
I traveled in Italy with my friend! We didn't take part in a tour, so we went by ourselves from 3 Sep. to 10 Sep. We went around 3 cities, Florence, Venice, and Milan. It was so cool differently from Japan. A lot of things happened during our travel...
From Japan to Italy is very far, so we had to ride on the plane for about 13 hours. But we didn't feel so long because my friend and I were absorbed in playing game "Soritia" listening to music.(I mainly listened to Gallery - Mario Vazquez ) Do you know "Soritia"? It is so difficult card game for us. We tried a lot of times and cleared it only one time^^;However a woman next to us cleared it in the first time. We were surprised笑 During on the Air France a steward gave us little wine bottles though we said that didn't it. I drunk it unwillingly and my friend got off with the wine bottle in her bag. We transfered at Paris cdg and had to go through the checkpoint. I could go through easily but my friend was stopped at the checkpoint because bringing something to liquid is prohibitation, so the wine bottle from the steward was picked up笑
I'll tell you more stories in Italy in the next time...
Pictures in Italy
Sunday, September 23, 2007
- Name: mimaki
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- AGU in America
- Ji Won
- I look back in 2007...my best memory of 2007 is tr...
- Buongiorno!!I haven't seen you for a long time...I...
- A few days have passed since school began. Every d...
- My mother's friend asked me to go to a cooking sc...
- Everyday I go to a driving school...
- I went to a piano concert.I heard a lot of wonder...
- Yesterday I went to Azabu-juban Festival(麻布十番祭り)...
- August 14 I had a tight schedule as usual. In the...
- August 12 Annapolis is very beautiful town! The t...
- August 10 Fascination of college in America is a ...